When you move

If you move or if your address changes, you must update your address and contact information with AFTRA H&R – even if you’ve already updated your information with SAG-AFTRA (the union), because AFTRA H&R is a separate organization from SAG-AFTRA. To update your address, complete a Performer Address Change Form and send it to AFTRA H&R by fax at (212) 499-4973 or by mail at the address below:

AFTRA Health & Retirement Funds
Attention: Contribution Services
261 Madison Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10016

Make sure that the completed form includes your new address plus your Social Security number and H&R Funds number (the number that appears on your Health Plan ID card if you already are an enrolled participant in the Health Plan). If your correspondence from AFTRA H&R goes to a business manager or agent, complete and submit a Performer Address Change Form to AFTRA H&R promptly if your manager or agent changes his or her address – or if you change your manager or agent, in which case a new Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Authorization Form also would be required.


For definitions of some of the terms listed on this page, visit the online health and retirement glossaries.

Questions? Call Participant Services at (800) 562-4690.

Return to Life Events main page

Return to Participant toolkit main page